Thursday, June 16, 2011

blessed

there are days when we just wished we had never gotten out of bed...
for some reason, I have had a few like that lately.  not sure why, because when i look
at my life....i am so blessed. 
it is very easy to get caught up in the everyday mundane rut and overlook all of the blessings
we take for granted every single day.  the little blessings like:
hot water,
air conditioning,
a soft pillow,
electricity,
diet coke,
ice.
those are just the little things...what about the big blessings like:
food,
shelter,
transportation,
freedom,
a job,
a family,
friends,
my dog..
WOW!
now i just need to keep my perspective in focus and stay away from the "world view" and keep my "MeriRobin'sEyes" focused on Christ and see what He would have me to see each day.
And as you pray today, don't forget to thank God for all of your little and big blessings.

1 comment:

  1. I am TRULY thankful for blessings...big and small. Why were you posting at 3:00 am?

    ReplyDelete