Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day
To every wonderful "Daddy" out there.

I really think it should be called Daddy Day because just about any male can be a biological father but it takes something very different to be a "daddy".
Now, I have no first hand experience from the daughter :: daddy viewpoint, because I only had a biological father...
My only real life experience comes from watching   my husband for the past 28 years be a great "Daddy" and I have been very privileged to know some other awesome earthy dads....

But wait, don't be sad for me or anything even resembling pity, empathy or sympathy even for one second, because I have so much more than an earthly daddy.

Since I was 8 years old, I have had the daddy of all daddy's, the big kahuna, the most amazing daddy anyone could ever dream of...I have the creator of the world, master, the Almighty and I could go on and on...

But most importantly, if you are "daddy less "
and haven't found the Heavenly Father then I encourage you to reach out and meet the one who is my "daddy"!

 I will be so thrilled to share him with you!
He is the daddy I can talk to about anything,
      he hears my heart,
he knows me and loves me because he created me...
he knows I screw up on a regular basis,
      he knows I will never be perfect and
loves me like no other.

Tomorrow on "Father's Day,"  I will be celebrating with my "daddy."
And if you don't know my daddy, then there is no better day to meet him--
Father's Day 2013 could be the day you finally have a daddy!
Oh I hope so!

So thankful for his grace and love for me!
Happy Daddy's Day!

1 comment: