Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pain

I do not like to be in pain...but unfortnuately, I have pulled my groin muscle AGAIN!  This is definitely no fun. But my perspective has changed with regard to professional athletes who can't play because of a pulled groin muscle. I can hardly walk. The thoughts of trying to run down a football field while carrying a ball or blocking someone...I am so sorry for not having any empathy for all of these players everytime I thought to myself...."come on man...suck it up...it is just a pulled muscle"....
But the one positive thing--I am not getting up and doing anything so I have time to practice this "blogging" stuff.  I really am excited about all of this stuff because I am going to the Bloggers thing in March...so I have to try to get with the program here!  Love being a Nonny will be so proud! 
(I also forgot to preface this by saying I am in a drug induced state at this time and am not responsible for typos or even what I am saying!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment