Tuesday, January 10, 2012

...the rest of me...



Picture number one is the one person on this earth who loves me unconditionally!  and has for the past 29 years.  Now note, I did say "love".  He may not have always liked me, but no matter what, he stands beside me and has put up with me for our lifetime. Amazing man!
Picture number two is my first born. The one we imagined, with all the hopes and dreams any new parent has for their first child.  I can't help but grin when I think about the past 26 years with this one. Heart of gold, always trying to please, sometimes goofy and easy going as anyone you would ever meet. Oh how I love this man child.
Picture number three is baby number two.  He was an unexpected baby, coming a little quicker than we imagined but such a blessing in our lives.  There has never been a goal that this young man has set for himself, that he has never accomplished. He is extremely smart, and I am still waiting to see how God will use him. 
When both of my baby's were babies, I prayed for them to be like Jesus.  We laugh about this now, because I guess i wasn't specific enough in my prayers--I got one that looks like Jesus and one that thinks he is....But through the past 26 years, through happy and sad, these three men are the joy of my life.
...and that is the rest of me!



2 comments: