Thursday, January 27, 2011

anticipation

Anticipation!!!!  I am almost afraid to write these words but I can't stand it any longer...I think our house is actually going to sell.  Nothing is signed, sealed or delivered but I just think that within the next 30 - 45 days I won't be living in this house.  With that in mind comes the word--ANTICIPATION--
For the past several days I have been waking up with the song from The Sound of Music, that goes,
What will this day be like, I wonder... What will my future bring, I wonder....and so on....and so comes the anticipation.  I am really getting excited to see what my Father has in store for our family next!  And what is really cool--I have no doubt that whatever the future brings...it will be amazing!
Just as we are reminded in Matt 6...consider the lillies..look how lavishly they are dressed...and knowing that my saviour provides for all of their needs, I also can trust he will provide for mine!  I just can't wait to see what he is planning for us!

2 comments:

  1. Ok Julie Andrews...sing it! Praying for it to be signed, sealed and delivered! And, I too am excited about the next chapter...Maybe it will be in NC?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin...I was SO HAPPY to know you have a blog! And I am SO HAPPY to know your house is going to sell! What a blessing...and how exciting to wait with ANTICIPATION to see what color God's next thread in the masterpiece of your life will be... :) I love you and am so thankful to know you. I will be praying, with ANTICIPATION, too...for you and your sweet fam!

    ReplyDelete