Thursday, January 20, 2011

perspective...

I have some friends who are now serving in Cape Town, South Africa.  They are a young couple with 4 small children and they have been obedient to the call of our Lord to move their family to the other side of the world.  Everytime I think of them and miss them, I am astounded by their trust and faith.  In faith, they obeyed.  They also have a blog and on one of their recent posts they referred to the scriptures from Ephesians 3:20 and Phillipians 4: 19.  Both are so important to them on the path they are on today and as I read the same verses, I smile at the comfort they bring me today--our differences are innumberable but the perspectives are the same.  No matter where our walk is today we can TOTALLY rely on our Father ...because he is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us!  and then he goes even further to say He will meet ALL of my needs according to the riches of glory in Christ Jesus! 
So my prayer for you today is for you to know that no matter where you are...as a child of the kingdom, your Father, your Daddy, your Savior is so in love with you and wants the very best for you.  Be encouraged...He is with you no matter how far away you may feel.

1 comment: