Tuesday, January 18, 2011

not typical

Not typical is a fairly odd way to start a new post but I am walking through parts of life which are not typical for me.
  I typically don't start something and then don't follow through...
I typically return phone calls in a very timely fashion...
  I typically stay busy and if I find time to be quiet, I usually do something productive...
Well, it seems that I have been doing things which are "not typical" for me...

Just went we seem to get "settled" or at a place of calmness...God redirects our path...
Not in a bad way even though on many days changes and unexpected events can be perceived as being
"bad," but in the past 50 years...everytime the path gets redirected I am amazed at what God has in store for our lives!  He knows the plans He has for us.  How difficult it is to trust and have the everyday faith to get up each day totally trusting Him for everything.  (All of us with a few "control" issues have to pray extra for the strength to relinquish the control we really don't have ownership over anyhow...).  The control we think we have is just a coping mechanism for not totally trusting the One who gives us every breath we take.  How stupid we are!!!

Back on topic...
I started this blog and have neglected it...
  I apologize to all who have left messages and I have ignored...
and I am going to try to get out of this hole I feel like I am in and get back on track.
I pray for the strength to rely totally on His guidance and trust the plan He has for my life.

1 comment: