Thursday, February 17, 2011

i just have to laugh...

let me bring you up to date....
     it seemed like everything was in order.
     the inspector came, and found his "list" of things needing to be repaired...
     unfortunately, he found a leak in the attic. 
     (fyi--new roof 3 years ago)
     FINALLY, the roof company called me back and they are coming to check it Friday.
    the appraiser came...
    closing date set for March 9th.
    we still haven't found a place to move to...
    getting a little anxious but not anxious enough to do alot of packing.
    packed up a few things in the dining room...just not overly worried???
    a little out of character for me....
    text today from my realtor....the husband of the family buying our house lost his job today...
    I am so sorry for them.  we know what that is like. 
    bottom line...guess we aren't closing on March 9th.
    Still can't wait to see what God has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment