Sunday, February 27, 2011

keep praying.....

wellllllllllllll...just out of the blue on Friday, I decided to call the "log cabin" people back.  Even though they initially said, "no dogs" this time and then we heard it had been rented.  However, it still was showing up on the real tracs rental list so I took a chance and called.  Whoever was going to rent it didn't work out and yes it is still available and they will consider my sweet "gracie".  So Saturday morn we got to go look at my "dream" cabin!  As expected, I loved it!  and after reviewing all of the pros and cons...the pros won!  we are planning on signing the lease on tuesday and will move in at the end of March.  I am so excited that I can just about pop!  Actually, i am "cautiously" about to pop!  lol
The "cons" include (1) no closet in the master bedroom, but it has a jacuzzi...so who needs a closet if you have a jacuzzi and (2) the washer and dryer are the one on top of the other kind...but it is otherwise perfect! 
but I named this post, "keep praying" because no matter how perfect this looks and feels, I just want to make sure I am walking in HIS will and not mine!  Life is changing and I want to follow God's will which is not what I have traditionally done.  So we will continue to "pray without ceasing"!  I hope you will too!

1 comment: