Thursday, February 3, 2011

praying...

about a month ago, I ran across a log cabin for rent in a perfect location.  however, when I called to inquire about it...I found out it was perfect except for one small thing...my sweet Gracie, would not be welcome there.  okay, so I said, "oh well"  we will find something else...
well, now the house is almost sold...and we have been looking for our new address but just haven't come across anything.  then for the past two nights I have been dreaming about this log cabin. I have no doubt that God already has our next address in his rolodex, and so if this is the right address, I just pray that the "no dogs" stipulation will be waived or we can work something out.  If the log cabin is not the place then I know He has something really amazing planned but for now this is my prayer...will you pray with me?  He is faithful.  I have no doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment