Tuesday, February 8, 2011

pretty sure now....

got the call tonight from our realtor..."start packing..."
it looks like everything as far as the house selling is on track.
we will know for sure in the next few days.
I guess anything can happen...deals can always fall through but for now
I guess we need to plan on packing up our stuff and moving on....
moving on...that is the big unknown right now. 
sadly, the log cabin I dreamed about got rented...by someone else.
just about everything I have called about,
 rented or got sold the day I called so if you
need to rent or sell a home just let me know...
I might just have the touch. lol
we drove around this weekend and looked at several places/areas
and several different houses but none that are really going to work out.
either too much, too close the main road, too little, too big and of course
there is the dreaded, "NO DOGS"!
I guess tonight it really kinda hit me, plus as my dear friend calls my husband, "Blue Eyes"...
is out of town this week and I am a little more upset about the future of "homelessness" than I expected.
that being said, I know without a doubt that my Father already knows what he has in store for us...
I just didn't expect to be almost 51 years old and without a home...wow is all I can say.
just wow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment