Friday, February 3, 2012

accountability

Friday fotos will be delayed because I think all of the unborn children in this area were born today.
Which essentially means I didn't sit down at work today....but the good news is

Today is Friday!
Super Bowl Weekend coming up!

The title of today's blog is 
ACCOUNTABILITY

I really think that if you have someone to be accountable to many goals can be reached!

That's why I was so excited about getting a text from a dear friend who is also struggling with the fat virus.

But we are in this together! 

   and    
we can do this!  
So the rest of you veggie eating, skinny friends out there...
pray for us!  
encourage us!
and help us avoid temptations!

 
A cake very similar to this was left in the nursing lounge for us at work today.
Left over from another nurse's birthday.  
I do love me some birthday cake with icing...the good crisco icing...
not this fluffy icing they put on cakes now!
My mouth was watering, almost drooling like my dog.
 Miracle--I RESISTED!
Walked away. 

And now as I crawl into bed
 I stayed under 1200 calories today! 

Watch out...I already feel skinnier!

And how was your day?



2 comments:

  1. Go,Robin! I also read your blog, so you can count me. Hope to see you soon! Diane

    ReplyDelete